Construction Subcontract Technical Representative, Experienced
Idaho Falls, ID
- Idaho Falls, ID, 83415, US
- 2021-11-09 19:28:54
- Project Management
There are challenging and rewarding construction projects going on at Naval Nuclear Lab's (NNL) Idaho location! We are seeking a Construction Subcontract Technical Representative (STR) to support these projects. We are looking for candidates interested working in an exciting and challenging teaming environment supporting the United States Navy.
The NNL Construction Team is responsible for building the future facilities and infrastructure needed to guarantee long-term reliable operation of the Naval Reactors Facility (NRF) Site. These major construction projects include new technical and scientific buildings, new office buildings, major utility upgrades, and other key infrastructure upgrades to support the Long-Range Plan.
The Construction STR plays a critical role as the project execution team's field oversight representative that validates the subcontractor delivers the terms of their contract to build the future of NRF.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Perform constructability reviews
- Provide input to Project Execution Plans
- Develop project surveillance plans
- Perform readiness to work reviews
- Perform focus surveillances
- Respond to unplanned events
- Document Subcontractor’s performance to their subcontract via daily reports and deficiency reporting tools