- Niskayuna, NY, 12309, US
- 2021-04-20 17:04:31
Are you an experienced Statistician looking to work in a R&D laboratory environment? Interested in a mission-driven organization with work/life balance? Apply today!
About the role:
- Provides leadership on statistical issues through collaboration with engineers and scientists across the laboratory.
- Areas of application include materials science and engineering, nuclear reactor design, and manufacturing support.
- Conceiving, developing, and applying statistical techniques to problem solve.
- Promote understanding and application of modern statistical techniques through appropriate courses for laboratory personnel.
- Proficiency in R or SAS is highly desirable.
Experience or training in some or all of the following areas is desired: linear and nonlinear regression, mixed-effects models, analysis of censored data, variance components estimation, experimental design, and statistical simulation.