Advanced Systems Analyst
West Mifflin, PA, US
Niskayuna, NY, US
Idaho Falls, ID, US
West Milton, NY, US
Schenectady, NY, US
- West Mifflin, PA, US
- Niskayuna, NY, US
- Idaho Falls, ID, US
- West Milton, NY, US
- Schenectady, NY, US
- 2023-05-18 21:00:06
- Information Technology
The Naval Nuclear Laboratory comprises the U.S. Department of Energy locations and personnel responsible for developing advanced naval nuclear propulsion technology, providing technical support to ensure the safety and reliability of our nation’s naval nuclear reactors, and training the Sailors who operate those reactors in the U.S. Navy’s submarines and aircraft carrier Fleets. The Naval Nuclear Laboratory includes the Bettis and Knolls Atomic Power Laboratories, the Kenneth A. Kesselring Site, and the Naval Reactors Facility which have proudly supported the nation since 1946. The Naval Nuclear Laboratory has nearly 8,000 employees working at primary locations in Pennsylvania, New York, South Carolina, and Idaho. The Naval Nuclear Laboratory also has an established presence at numerous shipyards and vendor locations around the globe. We are dedicated solely to the support of the United States Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program. The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is operated by Fluor Marine Propulsion, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor Corporation.
Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is seeking a highly motivated Information Technology (IT) professional to join our Human Resources Information Technology (HRIT) team! If you're interested in joining a company that provides endless opportunities to do meaningful and challenging work, offers excellent benefits, a great work/life balance, and job stability, then this is the role for you! Apply today!
As part of this role, the successful candidate will provide simplified, innovative, modern, creative, and original solutions, lead technical efforts and serve as a consultant providing advanced systems support for Human Resources (HR) and the NR Program. This individual will be jointly responsible for a variety of SAP SuccessFactors HR system administration tasks. This individual will interface between HR and other support organizations to ensure technical needs are addressed and will advise others of recommendations on new/alternate processes, methods, or systems to meet requirements. This individual will be required to solve complex problems involving considerable data compilation and data analysis, promoting a culture of evidence-based problem solving. The selected individual will be responsible for all aspects of assigned tasks, document work and provide recommendations in a formal manner.
Some areas of opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of system administration responsibilities within SAP SuccessFactors HXM
- Manage projects or initiatives that make use of efficient technological approaches
- Lead shared drive permissions/auditing and shared HR inboxes on multiple networks
- Stay informed of the evolving needs and demands of HR in order to propose technical solutions that meet those needs in an intelligent and cost-effective manner
- Analyze employee data and generate reports
- Write and follow standard operating procedures
*Teleworking options may be available
Required Combination of Knowledge and Skill
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four years of relevant experience or;
- Master's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Experience with cloud-based software solutions (SaaS)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with SharePoint sites, lists and libraries
- Experience with MS Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps
- Experience with relational data; ability to build forms, queries, reports, and macros
- Experience performing data-based storytelling to respond to business challenges; willingness to leverage/expand data analytics credibility and help lead predictive and prescriptive analytics exercises within the department
- Ability to protect information, including personal and private and personally identifiable information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
All candidates must be U.S. citizens. Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified matter. FMP is a government contractor and maintains a drug free workplace and workforce. All candidates must be able to pass a drug test in compliance with FMP company policy and 10 CFR 707. Federal regulation requires FMP test for marijuana. Fluor Marine Propulsion is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Veterans/Disabilities) Committed to Workplace Diversity